10 Ways to Improve Your Leadership Impression
1. People believe what they see. Be consistent with your professional appearance.
2. To increase your presence, demonstrate your interest in connecting with others.
3. Developing your professional reputation starts by having clear goals and a systematic approach to reaching them.
4. Your integrity and maturity in difficult situations communicates the quality of your character.
5. Behave consistent with your commitments and others will follow.
6. Perceptive leaders respond to what is communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
7. Increase your chances of success with dedication and persistence.
8. When we speak to others values, we automatically become more influential.
9. Increase your knowledge and skill and you will increase your confidence.
10. To gain greater cooperation from others, increase your sensitivity to their needs.